No announcement yet.

help with name

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could dress up your dog with a banana suit and have him as your mascot in your photos.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I like the greenquest name for some reason, it appeals to me.
      Northern California

Comment

that is funny

Comment

Quote[/b] (Little's @ July 18 2007,1:43)]I like the greenquest name for some reason, it appeals to me.
          I know of one local guy here that is called GreenQuest. Pretty nice operation that he has.

Comment

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Quote[/b] (Team Gopher @ July 17 2007,10:49)]Here is a truck idea.
              love this one...

Comment

yup, that is the Green Quest that I am talking about. I think he is from around Grand Rapids, Michigan. I could be wrong though

Comment

I loved the name and his graphics. It was all top notch and very creative.

Comment

what one green quest

Comment

Dude, change your name to Tiger Time Lawn Care and ride on his publicity. ;-)

His Bare Lawn Care schtick has landed him world wide news attention. Nice job T.T. Milk this for all it's worth.

Congrats:

Keith
                      Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

HAHAHAHA I know it rocks. Over 130 worldwide articles not including all the television spots. It's amazing what the right idea at the right time with a few press releases can do

Comment

Quote[/b] (StartALawnCareBusiness @ July 23 2007,1:33)]Dude, change your name to Tiger Time Lawn Care and ride on his publicity. ;-)

His Bare Lawn Care schtick has landed him world wide news attention. Nice job T.T. Milk this for all it's worth.

Congrats:

Keith
                          i dont think he would like that i have to do somthing totaly differnt then him if i did that i like his name tho or was yall just kidding

Comment

Go with something you like and something that stands out.

Comment

well here some more names

student lawn care
                              All Season Lawn care
                              Grass Busters
                              Lawn Gators
                              Pro Lawn
                              Weeds Away Lawn Care
                              Yard Works

do you like any of theses

Comment

Rudeboy,

Tell me this, do you feel more comfortable going with a conservative name or a more outrageous name?

Comment

Working...
                                X