lowtechlawncare
    seasonlawncare
    foxlawncare
    quiksilverlawncare
    rockstarlawncare

Hi Rudeboy,

I like this name the most "rockstarlawncare."

Are you a musician? Are you in a band?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

nah im not in a band but i wish i like rock music and i was trying think of a name that would stand out

Comment

heres some more names
        mightylawncare
        turfmaster
        completelawncare
        habitatlawncare
        greenquest
        if i dont come up with any thing else im keep rockstarlawncare
        you think that would be ok for a lawn service i dont know if it would or not
        i like greenquest too or mightylawncare
        and rockstarlawncare

any one have one you like let me know

Comment

From what I have seen, those who take the step to be outrageous, will gain attention and customers. The more conservative you are, the more you will just blend in with everyone else.

I want you to do what you are comfortable with. I want you to choose a name you are comfortable with.

If you want to be outrageous, pick an outrageous name and go with some outrageous marketing.

If you want to be more mild, which is fine, go with something like Quality Lawn Care.

Remember though, business is all about exploring and experimenting. Look at what happened with Lee from Tiger Time Lawn Care. He promoted his bikini lawn care service, which was risky, and now he landed on tv interviews. These tv interviews led to new customers.

So as an experiment, it never hurts to dream BIG and OUTRAGEOUS. Then you can always scale it back to a level you are comfortable with.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

ok well thanks for helping

Comment

Keep us posted on what you decide

Comment

I like fox lawn care. Think about the logos and mascot that you could have for it

Comment

update is i still haven't found a name i like ill let you know when i get one or if some helps me with some ideas that be kool too

Comment

Have you thought about adopting a name correlating to the area in which you live? Just as an example, if you live in the "Northbrook" area of St. Louis, you could call yourself "NorthBrook Lawn Care" or "NorthBrook Land Maintenance"

I've noticed that customers will be very loyal to you when they know you focus your attention on one part of town. Elderly customers, especially, want to do business with someone local.

If "Northbrook" only has a population of 1000, this might be too limiting and you will have to choose a broader area. Play with the idea.

Let us know what you decide.

Keith
                    Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

Quote[/b] (rudeboy @ July 17 2007,6:30)]update is i still haven't found a name i like ill let you know when i get one or if some helps me with some ideas that be kool too
                      I still like the idea of a fox

Comment

HaHa....How about:

Dancing Banana Lawn Care *
                        Start a profitable lawn care business.

Comment

You know, that is a good idea. I mean it's silly but it could totally be used in branding. LOL Can you imagine?

Then you could get a banana costume and at times just wear it as you are cutting a lawn and WOW would people see you!

You could paint your truck bright yellow too!

Comment

Here is a truck idea.

Comment

Then you could give out banana pens with your company name and phone number on it.

From here.

Comment

Working...
                              X