Increase in sales online?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase in sales online?

Are you finding yourself selling more items on line? Even cars? Have you vound yourself purchasing more products online?

More car sellers are doing it for themselves - consumers are taking advantage of a growing online market to sell their cars themselves rather than accepting a lowball trade-in offer from a dealer.

The trend gained momentum last year as consumers found car dealers especially stingy with their trade-in offers because they were struggling to resell the fuel-thirsty SUVs, pickups and large sedans that consumers were dumping as gas prices soared.

By the end of the year private-party sales represented 34 percent of the used-car market, up from 18 percent a year earlier, according to a report by CNW Marketing Research Inc.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I purchased a truck once online out of New Jersey. Had it shipped up here too.

Comment

The first place I go to check prices is e-Bay. Its almost always cheaper there to buy stuff, just be careful and do your homework.

Then I run searches and see what turns up for prices.

I've bought a bunch of stuff for my kit car and saved lots compared to the usual retail pricing.

Comment

How much did it cost to ship it? With shipping was it still a good deal?
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X