Taking half

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking half

How off the wall is this! He sawed his house in half and used a fork lift to take the half away!

Man chain saws house in two in divorce split - A 43-year-old German decided to settle his imminent divorce by chain sawing a family home in two and making off with his half in a forklift truck.

Police in the eastern town of Sonneberg said on Friday the trained mason measured the single-story summer house which was some 8 meters (26 feet) long and 6 meters wide before chain sawing through the wooden roof and walls.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

I read that in then news yesterday. *I thought that was pretty funny

Comment

Looks like someboy was being unreasonable during the break up......On the one hand I can understand the guy's thinking, on the other, makes me wonder what the story behind the story is.

Comment

Divorce can bring out some very crazy behaviour...I hope I never go through another one ever!!

Comment

How off the wall is this! He sawed his house in half and used a fork lift to take the half away!

Man chain saws house in two in divorce split - A 43-year-old German decided to settle his imminent divorce by chain sawing a family home in two and making off with his half in a forklift truck.

Police in the eastern town of Sonneberg said on Friday the trained mason measured the single-story summer house which was some 8 meters (26 feet) long and 6 meters wide before chain sawing through the wooden roof and walls.
          "WOW" is all i have to say about that situation !!!!

Comment

Working...
          X