Finally...Palm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally...Palm

Well, I have waited long enough. I finally bought myself a Palm to use with Gopher for this year.

I order it through Tigerdirect.com (I highly recommend them) on Monday and received it on Wednesday. But, since I ordered an older model (I wanted to save money), I ran into a little problem.

The older model only had a serial port hook up. Well, unfortunately I don't have any serial port hook ups on my computer. So back to tigerdirect.com I went again to order a serial to USB adaptor. Ordered it on Wednesday and received it today.

So I had to run the install and setup on my computer for it would recognize the adaptor, it is basically treating it as a drive, before I could run my palm. So after that I was able to sync up my palm.

But now come the challenging part, setting up Gopher. I unfortunately ran into an error when installing, but someone had the same error as me and Gopher Support address it earlier.

So I just followed those instructions and before I knew it I was doing a sync with gopher and my schedule. Truly amazing!!! I love it too death. I love it so much that I have been messing around with test customers just having fun with it. I can't wait to start using this.

Great job Gopher!

I am very happy to hear all this.

Sometimes forums are great for such reasons aren't they? I love being able to research issues and figuring things out as much as I can on my own too.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X