Internet Protection

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Internet Protection

Internet providers like AT&T and Verizon are lobbying Congress hard to gut Network Neutrality, the Internet's First Amendment. Net Neutrality prevents AT&T from choosing which websites open most easily for you based on which site pays AT&T more.

I think it would be a bad move to do get away from network neutrality. But I am sure AT&T would love to screw a good thing up. Look what they did with their business. They lost a lot of money with the phone industry. They lost even more money with the cable business and now they want to mess up the internet.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I always thought that AT&T is trying to get into the cable business more than anything else. But yes, it's basically taking away free speech I feel if they do that.

The funny thing, I think that AT&T already do something like block other websites. I currently use them as an internet provider and there are some sites that won't load or sometimes the browser will close on me automatically. It's a real pain!

Comment

I wouldn't put it past them.

A few years ago, AT&T had to sell their cable interests because they were losing so much money.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X