The Army's Robot Sherpa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Army's Robot Sherpa

This mechanized pack animal will follow soldiers wherever duty calls them. Click here to download an incredible video.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Reminds me of "Mission to Mars"

Comment

You mean this one?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

Yup, exactly!!! FREAKY!!!

Comment

Did you watch the video?

Comment

nope, for some reason I can not watch wmv on my computer. *Go figure! *I usually use Quick Time

Comment

well, I finally watched the video with my wife. We were both blown away by that. What was amazing was how when someone kicked it, it could automatically correct itself

Comment

Yea! Didnt it look fake? Like two guys inside there with their legs sticking out of it jumping around?

I kept waiting to see Steve-o or Johhny Knoxville pop up somewhere in the video.

Comment

thats exactly what I thought. I was like, "It looks like two guys hunched over carrying something"

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X