What will be different with Trump?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be different with Trump?

With this insane election that just went on, Trump surprisingly came out the winner.

How do you feel this will effect your business and how will his presidency effect the country?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

If Trump follows through on executing the points on his platform, I feel the country will be stronger and my business (among others) will be better off.
    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

I thought a topic like this would generate alot more conversation. If he is able to turn the economy around like he says, and create more higher paying jobs, that will only lead to more business for us. Here is to hoping he can deliver!

Comment

I think a lot of people are sitting on the sidelines just waiting to see what he will do. The stock market has been rallying since he was elected, so it seems wall street is feeling positive about his presidency. We shall see!
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X