Spot checked by insurance company??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot checked by insurance company??

Just a question out of pure curiosity... has anyone ever had their insurance company spot check them?

Happened yesterday. Had just gotten to a job a few minutes earlier and I see a car pull up behind my trailer and a guy walk up to my truck, so I roll over to him with the ztr. Says he's with xyz ins (which I know is my ins company) company and had the ID card hanging around his neck. Says he recognized the company name from a few in the area and wanted to make sure my mowers had the roll bars and grass chutes on them, which I did. He fills some stuff out, gives me a copy, thanks me for my time and leaves.

Anyone else hear of this?

I've never heard of that, but it sounds plausible. Where I live, insurance companies take pictures of homes/businesses all the time. They want to see what condition it is in annually to determine the following term's rates.
    integritylawnpro.com

Comment

WOW I don't think I had ever seen that on here before. What other kinds of stuff did he fill out and how long did this inspection take?

I'd be curious if your local insurance agent knew about this and could let you know if this was legit.
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

WOW I don't think I had ever seen that on here before. What other kinds of stuff did he fill out and how long did this inspection take?

I'd be curious if your local insurance agent knew about this and could let you know if this was legit.
        Nothing more filled out really, just checked for the roll bar and grass chutes. I think the roll bar in case I make a medical claim after a rollover and the chutes in case I make a rock - through - a - window claim.

Comment

Did you ever talk to your insurance agent to see if this was all legit?
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X