Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When to give up trying to contact a customer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah definitely. Montgomery county has slipped down the list A LOT though.
    Yeah, the guy was in upper Bethesda bordering Potomac
    Ya they have. Its mostly Wheaton that drove it down. Lots of stabbings over there. I head germantown is slipping too? It's been a while since I went out that way.

It gets me when people ask what we charge....look at our cost of living. Average household income for my town....$98,000. Average household income in my town in NC....$32,000. Going to the Mont. County mall and parking next to a $100,000 Porsche is an everyday thing....it's nuts!

So driving a little extra to service a guy in Potomac/North Bethesda....yeah...it's worth it!

Comment

Ya they have. Its mostly Wheaton that drove it down. Lots of stabbings over there. I head germantown is slipping too? It's been a while since I went out that way.

It gets me when people ask what we charge....look at our cost of living. Average household income for my town....$98,000. Average household income in my town in NC....$32,000. Going to the Mont. County mall and parking next to a $100,000 Porsche is an everyday thing....it's nuts!

So driving a little extra to service a guy in Potomac/North Bethesda....yeah...it's worth it!
      I don't know much about Germantown other than it's far away and has lots of townhouses. That's like 20-30 miles north of me on 270. Probably half the calls I get are for people wanting their townhouse mowed in Germantown.
      I'm sure it's still very affluent though. Full of townhouses with HOAs.
      Wheaton isn't THAT bad. But more and more of the illegals are moving in. More and more stores are becoming pupuseria vendors and peruvian chicken joints. There is a lot of government subsidized housing, and, of course, the huge public transportation system just multiplies all those factors.

I used to mow a few houses right over the PG line in Calverton. The area and houses were actually really nice despite the bad rep that PG gets.

Comment

Working...
      X