Looking For Assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Assistance

I am looking at getting a couple of polo shirts for my lawn service, however I am having a difficult time trying to decide on what color would look best for my logo.
    Attached Files

I am looking at getting a couple of polo shirts for my lawn service, however I am having a difficult time trying to decide on what color would look best for my logo.
    What are you planning to have done? Printed, or embroidered?

Comment

What are you planning to have done? Printed, or embroidered?
      I'm wanting embroidered because they will last alot longer.

Comment

That logo is a nightmare for embroidery. Way too much fine detail for embroidery.
        You may want to submit that for a sample/quote somewhere for opinions/suggestions before getting your hopes up.

The background oval will have to be eliminated, or made a solid color.

Also, you don't HAVE to use your logo colors - you could have it done in white on a green shirt for example.

Comment

That logo is a nightmare for embroidery. Way too much fine detail for embroidery.
          You may want to submit that for a sample/quote somewhere for opinions/suggestions before getting your hopes up.

The background oval will have to be eliminated, or made a solid color.

Also, you don't HAVE to use your logo colors - you could have it done in white on a green shirt for example.
          I emailed the company I plan on using to see if I can see what it would look like before ordering. I'll let you know when I get a reply back and what they can assist me with. I'm thinking as long as they can get it as close to the logo as possible that's all that really matters, but I'll let the company see what they can do. If it would look better printed I am fine with that, as long as its a good print.

Comment

I emailed the company I plan on using to see if I can see what it would look like before ordering. I'll let you know when I get a reply back and what they can assist me with. I'm thinking as long as they can get it as close to the logo as possible that's all that really matters, but I'll let the company see what they can do. If it would look better printed I am fine with that, as long as its a good print.
            They could get it close but because of the amount of stitching it will be smaller.

Comment

I worked for a direct embroidery business years ago.

That design will be next to impossible without eliminating, or reworking most of the art on the left.

I also wonder how well all that small text will reproduce in a size suitable for a front chest position.

Comment

http://www.queensboro.com/ref/MQSSBOURMSM
                They seem to do quality work and they will send you a sample.
                http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Looking for help

I recently used Queensboro. I was vey happy with the result. I purchased 2 Nike sports polos for about $18.00 and 1 grey normal polo for 7. Embroidery and shipping included. Hope that helps.
                  Paco Ramirez
                  www.jaslawnservice.com

Comment

I haven't heard anything from the company just yet, but as soon as I do, I will let everyone know.

Comment

queensboro limits stitches. I got some stuff from them and my logo was 1"x2". Wasnt really worth the savings over the local guy. I still use them for jackets but shirts and hats are all done up the road from me.

Comment

How would the logo work on a yellow shirt? It might really stand out.
                        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

How would the logo work on a yellow shirt? It might really stand out.
                          I don't know Steve, I was thinking having a yellow shirt though to stand out more, most lawn services here are using white, red, blue, and green; haven't came across ones wearing yellow as of yet.

Comment

Finally heard back from the company, they say I must order a shirt with my logo first and then they will send me a proof of what it would look like stitched and if I approve then it will go to production. I'm thinking it will just look better printed, I don't want to take a chance on ordering something that's going to look like crap. How do you think it would like digitally printed on a yellow shirt?

Comment

I think it has the potential to look really nice. I think those colors would work well together and you could build on that yellow color to stand out. Yellow truck and trailer in the future too!
                              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                              X