No announcement yet.

Looking For Assistance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it has the potential to look really nice. I think those colors would work well together and you could build on that yellow color to stand out. Yellow truck and trailer in the future too!
    Steve you are reading my mind on that one, because that's the plan LOL.

Comment

Can you post a pic of your logo on here with a yellow background instead of white?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Can you post a pic of your logo on here with a yellow background instead of white?
        I'll see what I can do.

Comment

Here is the logo with a yellow background, I think it will look awesome on a yellow trailer and the yellow pickup by just driving around yesterday this would be a major brand exposure, but no other lawn service does this, they drive a normal color truck, and their trailer is either completely white, or black, sometimes with lettering or a magnetic sign, other times no signs at all. What does everyone think?
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is my suggestion on it. It is tough to work with gradients with logos at times. If the background gradient could remove the white and have it go into the yellow, would that look better?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X