No announcement yet.

Where is Spring !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The weather said 3 to 6 inches by tomarrow afternoon here... good money fast, but damn!!! Not puttin plow on til I get up & acually see it! Cant wait to get started on other things...

Comment

I think the lawn services here are crazy, I don't see any grass that needs to be cut, but they are all out driving around with their trailer and their mowers and mowing something....I don't understand it, grass is green yes, but its not growing, so are they just money hungry or wtf? I don't get it, I can understand wanting to make money, but dang.

Comment

Well I had to say it! They were calling for 3 to 6 inches through Friday & I woke up to 8 inches on the ground with more coming! Nice payday but makes for a late summer.....I guess thats why they call it the great white north!

Comment

Well I had to say it! They were calling for 3 to 6 inches through Friday & I woke up to 8 inches on the ground with more coming! Nice payday but makes for a late summer.....I guess thats why they call it the great white north!
          Well at least you are making money.

Comment

Ice on my Mulch

I looked outside and theres ice pellets on the mulch beds, yesterday I put pre emergent on turf at 5 sites and today its raining and sleeting. got to love this Upstate NY weather.

Called a few clients and got prices on trees for a large install estimate.

Updating quickbooks and looking at my new credit card app for my phone to accept cc's and its pouring outside..

wha wha whaaaaaa
            Attached Files

Comment

Not good in mn. We still got snow on the ground and more snow coming I just heard. I just wish it would warm up a little.

Comment

I still have a few feet of snow in my backyard ,but it is raining tonight so it should be going soon .Today was our first day of T shirt weather ,my thermometer is showing 45*

Comment

We got 1-2in of snow for Thursday coming. We might see 50 by monday.

Comment

Working...
                  X