No announcement yet.

Monster Blizzard Of 2013

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I completly agree. The only reason I am using them right now is because its what I have. I am looking at getting a 97 f350 with a 7.3, it must be super clean, no rust! I had a 94 f150 in high school, lets just say I have a soft spot for the obs ford trucks lol

Comment

The skid needed new belts and a adjustment $363. Thats great news, I was thinking drive motor. I just got a RFP for a apartment complex that needs a 120 yards of mulch. Gonna need both my loaders for that!

Almost have the plow fixed. I'm going to put a sheet of steel over the front.

Comment

Almost have the plow fixed. I'm going to put a sheet of steel over the front.
        that is one nice looking plow

I paint my plow every year only costs $10 and looks good (from 10 feet)

Comment

that is one nice looking plow

I paint my plow every year only costs $10 and looks good (from 10 feet)
          I need more then paint there lol. I was going to get the plastic skins from Angelos but now I need something to reinforce it. I managed to pull the dents out most of it. So it will be functional.

Gonna use this 11 GA 2' X 8'. Ill paint it first then. Then weld the sheet in and repaint. That should stiffen it up a bit. I might use some flat stock,rebar or something on the back end.

Comment

Gonna use this 11 GA 2' X 8'. Ill paint it first then. Then weld the sheet in and repaint. That should stiffen it up a bit.
            I'd love to see the process of what you will be doing with the plow. Take some pictures if you can and show us a little of the step by step.
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I sent my guy to pick up skid. I fire it up this morning and it still wont turn right. It turns left a lot better but even going straight the right side is making it move.

I pull out the service manual that I got a few days ago. Adjust two bolts by the tire and wallah turns perfect. Stupid repair shop!

All they did is put on new belts and adjusted the linkage so it didnt creep forward. I wish there was a case dealer around me.

Comment

I am also getting ready for the storm this week in Wisconsin so excited Last storm of the season they are predicting
                Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

LawnCareMan280,

Same here man! I have everything ready to go. We got hit hard two weeks ago with a little over a foot in southeast Wisconsin but other than that we have not had much so i am pumped! Where are you at in Wisconsin?

Thank you,
                  Tim Oezer
                  Belle City Lawn Care, LLC

Comment

I am ready. The new picture you got updated by the weather channel I get most of that snow. Only getting 3 inches. But the 35 mph wind gusts will probably make me on call and have school and have band after school! But if the blowing snow occurs band will be cancelled. Snowblower refueld and fresh oil now all I can do is do my math homework (Geometry) and wait till I get the call.

Comment

LawnCareMan280,

Same here man! I have everything ready to go. We got hit hard two weeks ago with a little over a foot in southeast Wisconsin but other than that we have not had much so i am pumped! Where are you at in Wisconsin?

Thank you,
                      Tim Oezer
                      Appelton we have got a lot of snow there so far most of it was drifting. It really sucks when you can't drive and you have to put your walk behind snowblower in gear 6 and drive through an unplowed road always get stuck but now the county lets me plow a little trail for me to drive and for pedestrians to walk on thank you awesome guy in the orange plow truck!

Comment

LawnCareMan280,

I'm down here in Racine and we got 14inches of super heavy wet snow. I worked 22 hours straight yesterday and a couple more this morning. I made out pretty good but due to the amount of time everything took my labor cost was extremely high. Lessons to adjust in pricing bigger snowfalls for next year!

Thank you,
                        Tim Oezer

Comment

Lessons to adjust in pricing bigger snowfalls for next year!
                          How do you feel your bidding process will change next year with this lesson in mind?
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Well for snow removal for residential I have a set price. Over 6 inches I add another $10 to the price. Next year over 6 inches I will add an extra $5 and every 2 inches over 6 inches I will add another $5 for. So for a house I do $40 for the set price if we get 12 inches it will be $65 which is where I should be at to make some extra money. Just some small changes. I did not lose any money during the storm but I need to be making more for the amount of extra labor that's all.

Thank you,
                            Tim Oezer

Comment

Well for snow removal for residential I have a set price. Over 6 inches I add another $10 to the price. Next year over 6 inches I will add an extra $5 and every 2 inches over 6 inches I will add another $5 for. So for a house I do $40 for the set price if we get 12 inches it will be $65 which is where I should be at to make some extra money. Just some small changes. I did not lose any money during the storm but I need to be making more for the amount of extra labor that's all.

Thank you,
                              Tim Oezer
                              Wow thats cheap. For this storm I sent out bills for $100+ to all of my customers. (20+ inches) My prices are done by inch amount, 2-7 7-12 12-16 16+ for a 12 inch storm most drive ways are $80 (ish)

Comment

Thank you,
                                Tim Oezer
                                Thats way to low. You should bump it up about $10 a inch.
                                The last storm the cheapest customer was $120 and the most was $380. Dont work so hard for nothing.

My price doubles ever 4"
                                so a $50 driveway will be $100 at 5-8" and $150 for 8-12".

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X