To Fertilize Or Not To Fertilize

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Fertilize Or Not To Fertilize

Am contimplating getting fertilization certification. I am in New Jersey. Any advice?

nice2weedu

Am contimplating getting fertilization certification. I am in New Jersey. Any advice?

nice2weedu

It wouldn't hurt to try it out; some people make more money doing that than cutting grass.

It's always good to have enough money to get a real good set-up going.

Comment

I think there have to be a least a few members from Jersey on here with their licenses. Why not go for it! Study up and take the test!

Do you have any concerns about doing it?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

To Fertilize?

No concerns about studying and taking tests. Just need some direction. Was hoping someone could point me in the right direction as far as what classes to take, etc.

nice 2 weed u

Comment

Your name would be better if it was l1ke2smokeweed

But anyway....

I don't recall anyone on here in NJ who has a license. Maybe DPLD would know. Better to call your local government and find out what you have to do.

Comment

I would figure the classes you need to take would be at Rutgers? Or through Rutgers. See if this page helps http://www.nj.gov/dep/healthylawnshealthywater/
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Rutgers-Fertilization

Thanks Steve! I will let you know how I make out!

nice2weedu

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X