Story Telling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story Telling

I'm bored forum, and I want you to humor me by playing a little game.

Together, we are going to create a story; we are each only allowed to add one (1) sentence to the former post. e.g.:

Dave:
    Gregory was observing his friend James eating carrots for lunch in the schools cafeteria.

John:
    Gregory was observing his friend James eating carrots for lunch in the schools cafeteria. "You're such a loser, we are no longer friends", said James.

Got it? Good.

Behold, the first sentence of the game:

I was slowly walking through the woods.

Gregory was observing his friend James eating carrots for lunch in the schools cafeteria. "You're such a loser, we are no longer friends", said James. James then started to eat his mango.
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I was slowly walking through the woods
      when I came upon a feller named Cheese,holding his ankles with his butt in the air .

Comment

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAHHA

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

someone needs to continue .......

Comment

I was slowly walking through the woods
            when I came upon a feller named Cheese,holding his ankles with his butt in the air .
            talking to an unseen person, " please momma don't do it"

Comment

talking to an unseen person, " please momma don't do it"
              but actually "momma " was a massive dude named bubba

Comment

but actually "momma " was a massive dude named bubba
                Bubba was no fan of lube, he could be heard mumbling "if it rips it rips".

Comment

"right on Bubba " cheese screamed ,its better without the lube and by the way Bubba ,I love you !

Comment

Now your going to far, I like my cheese as a side not a main course.

Comment

Now your going to far, I like my cheese as a side not a main course.
                      oh Bubba not to worry ,you can have my steak and eat me too ! said cheese ,well thats the least I can do after your helping me find my contact lens .

Comment

oh Bubba not to worry ,you can have my steak and eat me too ! said cheese ,well thats the least I can do after your helping me find my contact lens .
                        Bubba stalled himself for a moment to ponder. What's the matter?, asked Cheese, nobody has to know.

Comment

Instantly Big Bubba jumped between cheese's legs from behind ,claiming victory as he indeed found the contact lens the two lovers had been searching for .

Comment

Instantly Big Bubba jumped between cheese's legs from behind ,claiming victory as he indeed found the contact lens the two lovers had been searching for .
                            Cheese said "thanks a lot but what are you to do with that cattle prod?".

Comment

Cheese said "thanks a lot but what are you to do with that cattle prod?".
                              as Bubba reached around and inserted his cattle prod

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X