Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you make any black friday purchases?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you make any black friday purchases?

Yes
    45.00%
    No
    55.00%
    I don't know :)
    0.00%
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

No. I'm going to go to the store right now. I'll let you know if I buy anything!

Comment

NO!!! I am not even leaving thehouse today

Comment

Yes I did. Me and my mom went two walmart and bought my little cousin a kids battery powered atv. I sat in line for 2 hours last night to get a new hp laptop for my aunt. That is all I got I got home at 12:00 midnight. was going too go on here but i crashed asleep so that is what i got
        Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

Yes I did. Me and my mom went two walmart and bought my little cousin a kids battery powered atv. I sat in line for 2 hours last night to get a new hp laptop for my aunt. That is all I got I got home at 12:00 midnight. was going too go on here but i crashed asleep so that is what i got
          Oh then I forgot then I got a guitar for one of my other cousins
          Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

I looked at RC Helicopters for a very long time... Man it was tempting. They even had one with a camera that could film in 1080p.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8hZ023Eoq6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I could chase my clients for money with that bad boy!

-

I ended up buying a tripod, lost my old one

Comment

No I worked a ten at academy sports today. Got to deal with all the nice people on their black Friday shoppin spree.

Comment

1/2" hammer drill for $25, it was either this or a back up camera for $25.

A pair of jack stands for $15

$100 in kids toys.

NBA 2K13 $25

Comment

Only One **- Salt Spreader
                  08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
                  05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
                  4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
                  3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
                  1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
                  20' Enclosed trailer
                  18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
                  2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

Got up at 5:30 and went to a record store on a selfish mission to obtain a "king diamond-no presents for Christmas" picture disc. So happy I was able to snag one.

Comment

Only One **- Salt Spreader
                      Let me know how that works. I thought of getting one but it looks like a heavy duty scotts spreader.

Comment

Let me know how that works. I thought of getting one but it looks like a heavy duty scotts spreader.
                        I have another one & they work great...There are some commercial parking lots we actually can salt with this spreader. The tires work great on ice.
                        08 F250 Ext Cab/04 Chevy 3500
                        05 F350/04 F350 Diesel/12 Ram 4500 Dump
                        4 -60 Toro Zmaster/Lesco 48
                        3 -8'2" Boss V-Plows
                        1- Hiniker 9'6" V-Plow
                        20' Enclosed trailer
                        18' Skid & 16' Open Trailer
                        2012 - S185 Bobcat

Comment

I have another one & they work great...There are some commercial parking lots we actually can salt with this spreader. The tires work great on ice.
                          does it work with bulk salt or just bagged?

Comment

Yeah, I brought home a little brother for my AK47!

GSG-AK47 in .22LR - Black Friday price $249. (They routinely sell for $300 - lowest I've seen them is $279)

That's my only Black Friday purchase and it was for myself.

I used my head though - I went and put it on layaway a few days beforehand. Then when it went on sale at midnight, I went back (I figured there would be less traffic at midnight than the following day), and instead of standing in a line 40 deep (I counted) to buy a rifle, I just went to the front register, and asked for a price adjustment on my layaway. In and out.
                            THEN I went back mid day Saturday and picked it up, avoiding all of the madness.

Comment

king diamond-no presents for Christmas
                              A King Diamond fan!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/5a5fHMlb4V0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oh and Scott that rc helicopter is freaking cool. Can you imagine all the cool shots you could get with you out mowing with that?
                              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                              X