Trick or treat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trick or treat

Hi guys I got a question. For halloween I don't have any buisness cards but should I cut a copy of one of my flyers and staple it to the candy to promote my buisness? I want your ideas so please tell me!

Travis
    Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Hi guys I got a question. For halloween I don't have any buisness cards but should I cut a copy of one of my flyers and staple it to the candy to promote my buisness? I want your ideas so please tell me!

Travis
    Why would you do that. You give the candy to kids not to there parents.

Comment

No.

Kids will tear it off and throw it on the ground.

Parents will find it tacky.

Maybe it could work as a promotion on it's own, but I'd be offended by that if I saw it mixed in with my kid's loot.
      But that's just me.

Comment

put glue in your card and when they turn their back after u give him candy bang see you latter buddy a tap on the back with the card thats it make sure u put alot of glue parents will definitely see it.

some will get piss but wtf its hallowing.

u have to put trick or treat.

my wife says that is very cute and creative coming from a 13 year old kid if i am right
        Last edited by Grass Doctor; 10-30-2012, 04:24 PM.

Comment

put glue in your card and when they turn their back after u give him candy bang see you latter buddy a tap on the back with the card thats it make sure u put alot of glue parents will definitely see it.

some will get piss but wtf its hallowing.

u have to put trick or treat.

my wife says that is very cute and creative coming from a 13 year old kid if i am right
          Ya I just probably will put one of my signs in my yard instead cuz if the parents walk there kids house to house, or drive them etc. I could still get some interests. I should put signs out in my yard because I have two compettions in my neighborhood 2 adults vs 13 year old kid game on compettions
          Travis: owner of Travis' lawn care

(Making your lawn look the best!)

Comment

think of a small inexpensive gift for the kid's parents and attach your card/flier to that. So when the kids get a treat so do the parents. That would or might draw their attention.

Comment

just trick them with the treat and then bang your card with glue in their forehead its hallowing trick or treat enjoy it buddy bang in the back who cares. u can always use that line as a secret weapon if any parent complaint" its hallowing"

Comment

You can put a big sign in front of your house, or at the curb of your lawn!

You can get a recording going, try to sound like a ghost and say;
                "HAVE A SPOOKY leaf removal FOR ONLY $100 for a LIMITED TIME**BOOOOOO!"

Comment

its Halloween dude, get in the spirit. Pick a house that needs alot of landscape work, egg it and leave your card. Works every time

Comment

You could set up some mower horror scene on your front lawn too LOL that would make them remember your company.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

just trick them with the treat and then bang your card with glue in their forehead its hallowing trick or treat enjoy it buddy bang in the back who cares. u can always use that line as a secret weapon if any parent complaint" its hallowing"
                      What??? Jesus dude, you need to shore up your english just a tad. LMAO

Comment

What??? Jesus dude, you need to shore up your english just a tad. LMAO
                        you go e dress as a witch and fock ur self while u ride the broom

Comment

when to mow today and a customer came out and gave me candy's )))) what a treat

Comment

That was probably instead of payment and you just don't know yet! LOL

Comment

Jeeze I hope not!
                              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                              X