Thank You Weather man

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Weather man

Once again my local weather man was wrong with his forecast. Decided to leave my equipment on the trailer " ehh there's no chance of rain in the report, it'll save me some time loading up in the morning" what do ya know I'm woken up @ 1:30am by the beard of Zues & his lightning bolts and rain! I wish I had felt this anxiety while pondering my decisions on an enclosed trailer or open utility . it must be nice to be able to have a job where you can just Fu*king guess all the time " sunny with a chance of fog high 85 and frost with wind gusts 10-20 40% chance rain....that should do it " DUDE. On a side note..are the crickets this seasons abnormally humungous or is it just me?.

I feel your pain. I bought an enclosed trailer a few months ago when I found a steal on CL. I would watch the weather/check on my phone..... No rain forecast... then BAM it would flood. Then on the days I would unload all my equipment and it wouldn't rain a drop. I got fed up with that. Now if i'm awakened by the sound of rain I have to remember that I have an enclosed trailer and all of my stuff is ok. On a side note, with an enclosed trailer you can either buy shelving material or wood to build shelves from your local big box store. I am able to keep so much more stuff, tools, cans of wasp spray, tool box and things like that. I couldn't keep that type of stuff on my open trailer. Keep checking CL and eventually you'll find a deal on one there.

Comment

Heck anybody can forecast the weather here-It will be HOT and sunny to partly cloudy with a chance of rain (summer). It will Warm and sunny to partly cloudy with a chance of rain (winter) Central Florida

Comment

Is your weatherman Louis?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wzb_CDJ6U-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Is your weatherman Louis?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wzb_CDJ6U-s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I couldn't bare to watch the entire thing. I was cringing just watching him mess up.

Comment

WOW! lollll what a complete bomb! Nice vid!

Comment

I love how he is standing in front of the green screen, trying to get his hand to point at a certain area on the map and can't figure out where to stand or which hand to use LOL
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X