Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You know you are a lawn maintenance professional when....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When your helper wants to go home at 4 because you said that's the time we'll leave, then the time comes and you state that you didn't specify whether it would be 4 or 4:45.

When you've created competition overtime by having people help you, then they quit and think they can do it themselves.

When you get angry at your helpers for soaking down with the customers hose because it's hot. It's still unprofessional. Lol

.... Keep em coming. These are great especially the peeing on customers walls. I try not to put my self in that situation but from time to time I find my self having to do so. Helpers are the worse.
    It takes at least two steps to be 3 steps ahead!

Comment

when you start cutting the grass higher as the grass is slowly growing at the end of the season do you know they will want you to come back in 2 weeks

Comment

Cutting grass is easy, getting out of the truck is hard work!

Comment

When your helper wants to go home at 4 because you said that's the time we'll leave, then the time comes and you state that you didn't specify whether it would be 4 or 4:45.

When you've created competition overtime by having people help you, then they quit and think they can do it themselves.

When you get angry at your helpers for soaking down with the customers hose because it's hot. It's still unprofessional. Lol
          Agree 1,000000000000000%! My helper seems to think he gets unlimited sick days. He called out yesterday, then begs not to get fired.

When a dirt front yard makes you happy. Less mowing.

Comment

You get mad when you go out of your way to cut grass, but the grass hasn't grown at all.... Yet, approaching a lawn with grass that has grown also makes you mad...

.... Everything makes you mad.

Comment

Oh, good its not just me that does all of these things.I save the number's in my phone but their name will be "Dont Answer 1,2,3 and so on) I too have my peeing spot's..

Comment

When you avoid a 'clingy' client, and get caught having to explain yourself - you become the master of lying and persuasion.

Client: How come I couldn't get a hold of you?!

Me: OH I'M TERRIBLY SORRY! My brother had gone on a trip, and I wanted for him to take my phone so that he can contact the family... That way we can sleep at night knowing he's ok! ... I'm terribly sorry for that, but he doesn't have a phone of his own.

Client: Oh, well that's very good of you!

Me: Well I'm sorry for the inconvenience. If ever there is an emergency, you can use the email that's on our contract to contact me!

-

AFTER I FINISHED MOWING

Client: Do you have a number of a guy who can cut down trees?

Me: Yes!

Client: I have a pen, can you just write it down for me?

Me: I don't know the number by heart, I have to get my (about to say phone) BOOK from the truck.

... close one...

Comment

You decide to take a week for yourself and family and consolidate it all into your off week. Next monday the customer comes running out with last months bill declaring "OH MY I'm SORRY I should have sent this before! I had thought you wouldn't come anymore"

And you think, Yes little customer be afraid if you don't pay I will drop you Mwuahahahahah

Thank you for paying me.

Comment

You decide to take a week for yourself and family and consolidate it all into your off week. Next monday the customer comes running out with last months bill declaring "OH MY I'm SORRY I should have sent this before! I had thought you wouldn't come anymore"

And you think, Yes little customer be afraid if you don't pay I will drop you Mwuahahahahah

Thank you for paying me.

LMAO, that's even the face I make.

Comment

You have bruises on your right knee from banging it against the trailer, trying to hop over the hitch point of your truck.

Comment

When your boogers are as black as Cheese's SOUL!

Comment

HAHAHAHAH Ah this is good!!

Comment

You have gone through a drive through with the trailer still attached.

Comment

Been there, done that! The look on that girls face was priceless

Comment

I don't follow...

Are you talking a fast food drive through, or a drive through beer distributor? (We don't have many of those here)

Comment

Working...
                                X