No announcement yet.

What happened to WeekendWarriorLawn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed his website hasn't been working either http://www.weekendwarriorlawn.tk/
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I was going to say something but Scott beat me to it. Picframer is someone that you all should take advice from. Like Scott said, I think you are confusing him with someone else. He found his niche and put together a plan and went for it and succeeded.

Yes he left because of a girlfriend but if you read his posts there is a lot of good information and advice he has given. As for not finding his shop on Google Earth, I would give you the wrong info too. It is none of your business where I live or work. On the photos of the site, they could have been stolen from him and/or stock photos.

Don't ASSume without all the information.

As for that web site, why in the world would you get a .tk domain other than it is FREE. You can register domains for less than $10 a year.
      Pat

Comment

I was going to say something but Scott beat me to it. Picframer is someone that you all should take advice from. Like Scott said, I think you are confusing him with someone else. He found his niche and put together a plan and went for it and succeeded.

Yes he left because of a girlfriend but if you read his posts there is a lot of good information and advice he has given. As for not finding his shop on Google Earth, I would give you the wrong info too. It is none of your business where I live or work. On the photos of the site, they could have been stolen from him and/or stock photos.

As for that web site, why in the world would you get a .tk domain other than it is FREE. You can register domains for less than $10 a year.

i do agree with you 100% in regards to picframer and for me he was never even in my mind or the conversation.

i do remember the name but i can not sit here and say anything that he posted even remotely stands out without revisiting his posts but to me it really is not that important because i really like coming here and enjoy this place far more then any other sites that i am a member to.

i can really relate to a lot of people on here and even though i am older and further along in business some of the younger dudes starting out remind me of how i thought or viewed things when i was younger and some here have the same demented thoughts as myself like the cheese as well as on a whole we could probably all hang out and it would seem as if we knew each other for years.

weekend warrior to me stands out like a bright light at night and left a lasting impression. not really in a positive way but more in a way in how he rubbed people the wrong way and felt he had all the answers.

with that said i wish him and his family nothing but the best and at this point in life from my experiences he will eventually come around to his senses as well as i learned long ago that to hold a grudge or wish failure on someone has a way of bringing bad things to your life as well as life is way too short for all of us to be wasting it pissing back and forth with one another.

Comment

I was goinguess that ifg to say something but Scot ba me to it. Picframer is someone that yu all should take advice from. Like Scott said, I think you are confusing him with someone else. He found his niche and put together a plan and went for it and succeeded.

Um he succeeded? Didn't he close up shop? And I didn't ASSume anything, I know the guy on the other site where he Stoll his pictures and Picframer did not have permission to use the photos, I also found some information that shows he full of it on I LoveMadeinCanada.
          My problem with the guy was he Stoll pictures and made them look like the equipment and work be done was his. He exaggerated the size of his company. His advice was straight out of a text book.

Comment

I have noticed a lot of people come and go, but this Cheese never expires.

I might get moldy, but that's my charm.

Comment

All I have to say is go pack go lol.

Comment

My grampa used to get a knife and slice off the mold on the surface.

He made the best grilled cheese sammiches.

I'm hungry.

Comment

My grampa used to get a knife and slice off the mold on the surface.

He made the best grilled cheese sammiches.

I'm hungry.
                  Make me one please!!! Go pack go

Comment

I remember the last time I ate spoiled cheese...

Was worth it. Cheese is great.

Comment

I'd eat gravel if you melted cheddar over it first.

What was this thread about again?

Comment

I remember the last time I ate spoiled cheese...

Was worth it. Cheese is great.
                        I had some bad shredded cheese today, it really tasted like it had lost its flavor, spit it back out after my buddy confirmed that it looked as funny as it tasted

Comment

what can we say, you got the cheese touch.

Comment

To keep this great thread going, what ever happened to Godslapper?? He was another @ss clown. He seemed like he had a big operation but what a knob. He talked so much sh!t and was insulting to just about everyone. He must have found a new playground or something.

Comment

Weekend Warrior...LOL!! I never got along with him. I had a few spats with him. I thought he was a complete hack and a tool. Talked like he knew it all and said when he was out mowing people would come up to him and talk and ask questions about his service. he would say I see the bigger guys with ztrs and noone talks to them...LOLOLOL. Just a complete tool. I like the post on edging with his ryobi trimmer. Its an art form and after a while the trimmer is like an extension of your arm!!! Too funny. His broom was awesome though. i loved that thing!!!!
                              Lolll!! I remember the Ryobi Edging shot, that thread was where I first seen his 250 brissel blower and thought " Do you think these guys ( Gopher ) are going to take you serious!? And the part where he said customers walk up to him in his " Uniformed Crew " the picture clearly shows knee high white socks and some DC sneaks. Godslapper was mentioned earlier...I think his last post was in regards to insurance with Hedge and Hedge ripped him a new a**. I would like to know where Al Kessinger went....and the UHAUL trailer

Comment

Lolll!! I remember the Ryobi Edging shot, that thread was where I first seen his 250 brissel blower and thought " Do you think these guys ( Gopher ) are going to take you serious!? And the part where he said customers walk up to him in his " Uniformed Crew " the picture clearly shows knee high white socks and some DC sneaks. Godslapper was mentioned earlier...I think his last post was in regards to insurance with Hedge and Hedge ripped him a new a**. I would like to know where Al Kessinger went....and the UHAUL trailer

i always piss my pants about the uniform comment.
                                tee shirts do not constitute a uniform.

Comment

Working...
                                X