What happened to WeekendWarriorLawn?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to WeekendWarriorLawn?

he hasn't been on here since 7/5/12 and he use to be very active. I kinda miss his posts. Anyone Know why he hasn't been on?

he hasn't been on here since 7/5/12 and he use to be very active. I kinda miss his posts. Anyone Know why he hasn't been on?
    i was actually wondering where the duck went? i really miss his posts and i hope all is well for him.

as for the warrior i think he either changed his name or moved on.

Comment

didnt weekend warrior kind of get in a fight on here?

and yeah! What happened to ducke?

Comment

didnt weekend warrior kind of get in a fight on here?

and yeah! What happened to ducke?
        I think he just started to piss alot of us off. He acted all high and mighty, it seemed like he talked down to alot of us who are actually trying to run a legit company.

Comment

His last CL add was on 7/27.
          http://porthuron.craigslist.org/fgs/3117928323.html

I think he gave up and found a job or his broom leaf blower broke.

Comment

His last CL add was on 7/27.
            http://porthuron.craigslist.org/fgs/3117928323.html

I think he gave up and found a job or his broom leaf blower broke.

i always found it funny that a guy would start a business named weekend warrior and expect people especially customers to take him seriously.

Comment

i always found it funny that a guy would start a business named weekend warrior and expect people especially customers to take him seriously.
              I thought the same thing when I first read his name. It sounds so childish, or like he is just playing landscaper

Comment

I thought the same thing when I first read his name. It sounds so childish, or like he is just playing landscaper
                Thats what I thought when I seen his equipment.

Comment

Ducke is doing great guys, he's been keeping busy.

Comment

I think he just started to piss alot of us off. He acted all high and mighty, it seemed like he talked down to alot of us who are actually trying to run a legit company.
                    I was a bit turned off by him calling himself a genius and acting like he was the only one that knows what he's taking about. It was rather grating.
                    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

how about a pic framer. He was another guy I thought we knew it all now look at him.

Comment

I thought pic framer got away from the site because he found a girlfriend or something like that .

Comment

I just thought he was amusing with his posts. Ma' on the "walk behind" and me on the weed whacker edging the roots of the tree to give them some definition LOL. I do hope he is doing well and that he's successful with what ever he is doing.

Comment

I thought pic framer got away from the site because he found a girlfriend or something like that .
                            um sure he did, I did some diging on the guy and almost everything he said was bull. He stoll pictures from guys on a another site and posted them on his website as his own. I went on google Earth and looked up his address or where he said his shop was, guess what not there.

Comment

who was that one guy who used to always post things about safety. He was an older guy and I remember his profile pic was a straight shot of him...I just cant remember his name....

Comment

Working...
                              X