No announcement yet.

netbook or tablet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought you actually mean the brand toughbooks, they are like 3 grand new lol

I actually really like the gopher software, and I prefer to keep everything organized on a computer or electronic device, paper gets lost and unorganized to quickly with me.

I am going to check out various ipad apps for remote pc use and see how they work. The main reason for wanting a netbook is to print estimates or invoices out while i'm at the property.

I would love a tablet with a camera to take reference pictures of properties to give me better ideas of whats going on, but I know tablets are limited on use when it comes to the other things i want to use it for.

I was thinking it over and decided not to buy one. Reasoning being I don't really need it.

I am only part time, so most likely once I pick up a few clients, i won't be adding anymore unless I lose a client or expand. Secondly, for simple residential mowings I can just fill out a sheet by hand with the cost break down, and the total it would be and give that to them, once the service is payed for I can fill out a receipt slip and keep one for myself and give them one if they want.

As for printing invoices, I don't really need to do that either, unless the client really wants an invoice every week, I wouldn't have the need to print one.

For everything else, I think i'll just make up a simple log book to keep track of time, and stuff like that, and then enter it in my computer at a later time.
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Working...
    X