Q.5 What were some of your early set backs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Q.5 What were some of your early set backs

Here is the 5th question of the lawn care business documentary I want to put together. I look forwards to reading your insights.

5. What were some of your early set backs and how did you get passed them?

Question #4 - Question #6
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

My biggest setback was that i started with literally NO money... I mean, not even enough for gas to get to these jobs and for the equipment and no string for the trimmer... I would have been great to start with proper equipment, a truck with no problems, and "just in case" money... I still don't have the equipment I need, but my bills are being paid for, school is being paid for, I've got money in the bank, my girlfriend is happy that I can afford to take her out every now and again, and the truck is running great.

Comment

Poor management was my biggest set back I sucked with money...I finaly had to ask a family member for help with a budget, drop half of my mowing schedule due to lack of profit (thats what you get for low ballin!) and reset my way of thinking.

We created a system that worked for me and I still use it to this day. I am glad I had to go through all this to get to where I am today. Still a small company but a small company making a NICE PROFIT!
      If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

the 2 year drought that keep slashing TX last year was terrible.
        most of the people gave up trying to keep their lawns in not sure i say we had 90 days with out rain last year.
        this year has rain at least once per month that has keep the grass growing.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X