Anyone here near Greenville, NC?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone here near Greenville, NC?

Not trying to steal your thunder, but thinking of moving down there in a few years. I'd find a full time job there and mow on the side. But I do have a few concerns. Most of the properties where I live now are 6,000 sq ft (of grass only). What do you charge? lets say its a pretty standard house, nothing major to trim around. I'm talking very basic. I'm curious to see if it would even be worth it for me. I live 7 hours north now, so don't worry about me coming in and stealing all your customers!

HAH! If no one is...this is my calling! I'll be making millions in no time!

Comment

Do you have any friends or family in the area that can tell you what they pay for lawn care?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Nope! I bought some property down there and wifey and I want to retire there. Long ways away though- I'm only 28. Just trying to get things lined up. I've been playing with google earth, it looks like a lot of people are paying for it to get cut, which is good! Just not too sure of a price difference from up here to down there.

Comment

It will be interesting to hear your updates on how it is to restart your business in a new area.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
          X