first time I seen this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first time I seen this

I went to do a bid today for mulch, clean up, junk removal, and a walkway. I notice a dump truck in the driveway and asked about it. I guess the guy that was doing the concrete patio just up and left, tools, truck, and all. Its been sitting there for months with the keys in it. Have you ever seen something like this?

At about day number three, I'd have put it in neutral and let it roll down the street.

That's crazy. Maybe he's in prison.

Comment

He might be locked up or worse.
      Don't Keep Replacing Lawn Sprinkler Heads
      Protect them with "Sprinkler Buddy"
      CLICK HERE > http://www.sprinklerbuddy.com

Comment

offer to take it off their hand for them

Comment

offer to take it off their hand for them
          She mentioned immigration I thought he mightve been arrested. Either way part of the job is throwing his ladders away(onto my truck). I could offer to move it but it might open up a can of worms.

Comment

Scrap prices are pretty high right now.... Just saying...
            Pat

Comment

Seriously dude ...another hook up found by SECT!! I think after 90 days that property becomes theirs...offer to take it off their hands...Jesus walks with you my friend..and I'm not talking about Jesus (heyzueus) that was arrested. Lol

Comment

Seriously dude ...another hook up found by SECT!! I think after 90 days that property becomes theirs...offer to take it off their hands...Jesus walks with you my friend..and I'm not talking about Jesus (heyzueus) that was arrested. Lol
                Not having any luck finding info to claim the truck in my ****ty state. I only seen it for tow truck drivers. The property owners could charge him storage fees forcing him to sell the truck to them but thats a PITA.

Comment

Yeah man it sounds like immigration. Seen that happen to a few brazilian dudes around here. People come here set up shop get busted or almost busted and vanish, leaving all their equipment behind. I was looking at this dump truck that was for sale down the road and couldn't get any info cause the guy was "out of town". After a year the thing just vanished.

Comment

I know in Pa the property owner has too make an attempt to contact the vehicle owner via certified or whatever, after no response then they must contact certified tower and they in turn can request a new title under abandonment and or salvage...The property owner can not just sell it or give it away....

Comment

I am surprised the home owner has just left it there and not parked it out in the middle of the street for towing.
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Did someone say tool sale ?? I'm in.........

Comment

Honestly, contact the sherriffs department and find out the procedure for abandoned vehicles. You just may get it for FREE.
                          Pat

Comment

My neighbor, a really nice elderly lady, had some shyster do some painting and gutter work at her house. He would leave his truck in her driveway for 3 or 4 days, then show up, do an hours worth of work and then leave it again. Eventually it ended up in her garage for a month. Apparently, the guy was working at multiple places and taking advances and using the money to get wasted and never finishing the jobs. She had to sue him to get some of the money back and to get him to remove his truck from her property.
                            Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

The last house I rented was new when we moved in. The landlord hired the cheapest Mexicans he could find to pour a walkway, back patio and put in irrigation.

Their rototiller blew a tire and it alone with a small generator and random tools sat in my back yard for 2 months before I put it all on Craigslist.

The funny thing is 2 days after it all sold the dude came back looking for it and knocked on my door pissed because I "stole" his stuff.

I told him 1) I have no idea what you are talking about.But if the stuff were still there months later you would owe me storage fees anyway. and 2) You are trespassing, and if you come back I will press charges.

I made like $400. Who leaves there rototiller in the middle of a strangers backyard and expects it to be there months later?.....

Comment

Working...
                              X