No announcement yet.

first time I seen this

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last house I rented was new when we moved in. The landlord hired the cheapest Mexicans he could find to pour a walkway, back patio and put in irrigation.

Their rototiller blew a tire and it alone with a small generator and random tools sat in my back yard for 2 months before I put it all on Craigslist.

The funny thing is 2 days after it all sold the dude came back looking for it and knocked on my door pissed because I "stole" his stuff.

I told him 1) I have no idea what you are talking about.But if the stuff were still there months later you would owe me storage fees anyway. and 2) You are trespassing, and if you come back I will press charges.

I made like $400. Who leaves there rototiller in the middle of a strangers backyard and expects it to be there months later?.....
    HAHA! It's like a bed time story with a happy ending.

Tell it again!
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

The last house I rented was new when we moved in. The landlord hired the cheapest Mexicans he could find to pour a walkway, back patio and put in irrigation.

Their rototiller blew a tire and it alone with a small generator and random tools sat in my back yard for 2 months before I put it all on Craigslist.

The funny thing is 2 days after it all sold the dude came back looking for it and knocked on my door pissed because I "stole" his stuff.

I told him 1) I have no idea what you are talking about.But if the stuff were still there months later you would owe me storage fees anyway. and 2) You are trespassing, and if you come back I will press charges.

I made like $400. Who leaves there rototiller in the middle of a strangers backyard and expects it to be there months later?.....

Reminds me of when I was a kid my dad did something like that. They had a deck put on the back of the house. The guy who did it left his tools and was never to be seen again. He also had a big NICE sign in the yard, probably did one of those "I'll give you a discount if you put this in your yard" type thing. My dad took the sign down after a few weeks, and put his tools in the garage. The guy came back a month later all pissed off. He claimed he was going to sue my dad...anyway...things got ugly. My dad ended up sueing him, and I got some pretty cool tools!

Comment

Take a picture of the truck the next time you are there
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
        X