Amazed by craiglist

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazed by craiglist

I'm just browsing around craiglist and i'm finding all kinds of crazy deals. This one guy is selling a 2011 52" exmark pioneer and a 5x10 carry on all for $3900. The mower has less than 9 hours on it!

I was looking at a tracvac a guy was selling for $200 just listed today, and someone bought it already. Great deals don't last long!
    sigpic
    Carlisle Lawn Care

they sure dont. When you see new mowers with trailers. Thats a lawn care op that didnt make it. I see a couple every few weeks.

Comment

I know I really shouldn't, but hell if he still has it and will sell just the mower, I would be all over that!, its practically brand new at half the price!

I'm a lot of talk too probably wouldn't even buy it, even though I have the cash in my pocket
      sigpic
      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

he probably will have trouble selling it. Once you get in the $3500 and up price range. Few have that kind of coin laying around. The only ones are other businesses. This is how I get most my mowers. Did you see the trailer I picked up for $500 today?

If I was you I would offer him 3k and sells yours for $1500. This mower will last 3500-4000 hours if taken care of.

Comment

I'm thinking about it...and I have just the person to sell my mower to. My relatives just moved into the house my mom is renting out, and he was asking me about zero turns, if I give him a good deal on mine, i bet he would buy it hands down, I mean, it really doesn't even have that many hours on it.

I have to see if this guy even has it still first.
          sigpic
          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Hmm, so far I have made over $1500 with the mower I have now, so if I sold it for 1500, I really don't lose much, and i'm getting a great mower for a great price. Well I need to hold on and see if this guy even has it, and IF I can sell my mower.
            sigpic
            Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

If you hadn't bought that twenty thousand dollar TOY, you'd have the money to buy the equipment you need to do the job "right".

Comment

Hahahahaha, very funny

Truthfully I have the cash right now to buy that mower, and if something goes wrong....hell, I could probably get as much as I bought it for back lol!!!

Ps....I have been hoarding my money for a long time, so I have quite the savings account built up.
                sigpic
                Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

If you hadn't bought that twenty thousand dollar TOY, you'd have the money to buy the equipment you need to do the job "right".

Listen to this man. He bought a mower just like yours and returned it before ever using it and bought a real mower.

Comment

Yeah you bought that husqvarna residential didn't you hedge?

Well, I am probably going to need a new mower by next season, so maybe get a great deal now and end up a head in the long run?

I offered the guy my mower+1500, maybe he will bite

BTW, I have my own personal bank, my mom will lend me money because I always pay her back faithfully Unlike some other family members! But i won't go there!
                    sigpic
                    Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

I found the pricing on them, that unit new is $6900.
                      sigpic
                      Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

get a serial number to confirm its not stolen...some deals are too good to be true.

Comment

He said he has the bill of sale for both the mower and trailer. I defiantly want to go look at it, so if he can show me the bill of sale, I think i'll give the dealer a call and see if he really bought it or not.
                          sigpic
                          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

He said he has the bill of sale for both the mower and trailer. I defiantly want to go look at it, so if he can show me the bill of sale, I think i'll give the dealer a call and see if he really bought it or not.
                            at the sametime ask if the warranty is transferable.

Comment

at the sametime ask if the warranty is transferable.
                              Okay, he didn't leave a phone number or anything, so I emailed him, I also put my mower up on craigslist to see if I get any hits on that. I would like to get his number so I could talk to him a little more about it tomorrow, maybe buy the weekend i'll be driving home with a almost brand new mower
                              sigpic
                              Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Working...
                              X