No announcement yet.

Why not to go door to door

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Spring I went door to door with flyers, and in a couple weeks only talked face to face while I was out with maybe 8 or 9 people. Of those I closed on 3 one time jobs that paid very well. The first day I only had an hour or so and hit two streets. Out of 35 flyers delivered I got 12 calls, and closed 9 of them. 6 of which were all season clients I've had few problems with. Next year, and before snow removal time, Im going to hit every door I can. But, then again, I live in Wyoming.... with little crime. If you guys don't like door to door, try doing different techniques. Don't bang on the door, leave a flyer, or a newsletter. Target neighborhoods where the post box is right on the street, for quick delivery. Never cross a shut gate, and never go anywhere where you can see/hear a dog.

Comment

This Spring I went door to door with flyers, and in a couple weeks only talked face to face while I was out with maybe 8 or 9 people. Of those I closed on 3 one time jobs that paid very well. The first day I only had an hour or so and hit two streets. Out of 35 flyers delivered I got 12 calls, and closed 9 of them. 6 of which were all season clients I've had few problems with. Next year, and before snow removal time, Im going to hit every door I can. But, then again, I live in Wyoming.... with little crime. If you guys don't like door to door, try doing different techniques. Don't bang on the door, leave a flyer, or a newsletter. Target neighborhoods where the post box is right on the street, for quick delivery. Never cross a shut gate, and never go anywhere where you can see/hear a dog.
      35 flyers and 12 phone calls? Something doesn't add up. Many of us here have passed out hundred and got a few phone calls. The normal rate is about 1%-2%, but your around 40%. Whats your flyer say on it?!

Comment

35 flyers and 12 phone calls? Something doesn't add up. Many of us here have passed out hundred and got a few phone calls. The normal rate is about 1%-2%, but your around 40%. Whats your flyer say on it?!
        Call me for $20

Comment

@LawnBoy He is putting them in the customers hand.. not on the mailbox. Thats a lucky day for sure but I get atleast 5-10x the response when i hand out fliers then when put them on the mailbox.

Comment

It's just a generic flyer....

WE"RE HERE !!! Got it on this site actually. This was early season though, since then I've been getting about 13 to 16 percent. I guess I just lucked out on being in the right place at the right time! Start hitting houses right after the first warm weekend.

Comment

The Flyer I used is attached. Im not sure if this is the exact one i downloaded from here or if it is the exact one I used, either way All i did was change the phone numbers, business names, change3d the services to fit my needs, that sort of thing.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X