Funny

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny

We have a water restriction in our area, so we rely heavily on rain - and it isn't raining at all this year.

Client: So what do you do, if a lawn doesn't grow or need to be cut for like 3 weeks?

Me: Well... right now we basically have to show up to cut the weeds down for most properties. We are also mulching and cutting the lawns a bit higher - if that fails, we can be pretty convincing when we pretend to cut the grass that isn't there.

Client: Here is the money I owe you, you've been pretty convincing these past few weeks. Keep up the good "work".

LOL, made my day.

At least you got the $. A lot of my people would say dont do it this week.

Comment

At least you got the $. A lot of my people would say dont do it this week.
      Yeah but I'm an evil businessman who must get paid regardless if a lawn needs cutting or not... they are paying for peace of mind, knowing that it will get maintained when it needs to be.

When a client pays, they are paying for a spot on my schedule - if they don't pay they get replaced.

It'd be hard to live if clients paid only when they wanted their lawn cut, cheeky bastards.

... A spider just landed on my head.... gross.... loll

Comment

Client: Did I wake you up? Were you sleeping in?

Me: Yeah, but I was giving up anyway!

Client: I'm sorry about that.

Me: No, it's ok! A girl I see at the store who I often talk to said she tried this new energy drink, and said it was the biggest mistake of her life.. So I said I'd try one too. I couldn't fall asleep last night, and I still cant - and i'm tired of trying!

Comment

Yeah but I'm an evil businessman who must get paid regardless if a lawn needs cutting or not... they are paying for peace of mind, knowing that it will get maintained when it needs to be.

When a client pays, they are paying for a spot on my schedule - if they don't pay they get replaced.

It'd be hard to live if clients paid only when they wanted their lawn cut, cheeky bastards.

... A spider just landed on my head.... gross.... loll
          True but there are a ton of cheap penny pinching knobs out there. Its hard for me to get away from them sometime. There are a couple I would drop but I cant afford to right now.

Comment

Me: No, it's ok! A girl I see at the store who I often talk to said she tried this new energy drink, and said it was the biggest mistake of her life.. So I said I'd try one too. I couldn't fall asleep last night, and I still cant - and i'm tired of trying!
            That is awesome!

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X