Need a break from the RAIN!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a break from the RAIN!!!!!!

All its been doing up here for the past 2 weeks is either pouring rain or off and on showers. Ive had enough for a while!! Makes it tough to schedule and mow. Some lawns drain good and others can almost be labeled as part swamp. You have to mow around it.....general pain in the ***.

All its been doing up here for the past 2 weeks is either pouring rain or off and on showers. Ive had enough for a while!! Makes it tough to schedule and mow. Some lawns drain good and others can almost be labeled as part swamp. You have to mow around it.....general pain in the ***.
    We'll take the rain here for a while. We are having 103 temps and no rain in sight. Makes it hard to mow if the clients say it doesnt need it. I don't which is worse, no rain or nothing but rain...

Comment

Some lawns drain good and others can almost be labeled as part swamp.
      Could those customers be upsold on some drainage solutions?

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Its tough either way. When it does dry out up here people are like..."hey I dont think it needs it this week"....lame either way.

Comment

You can cut wet grass.

You can't cut dead grass.

We haven't had rain in a while. By next week, I may have ZERO lawns to cut.
          I'll never complain about rain again.

Comment

I seriously doubt I could talk any of my customers into a French drain.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, here's a pic I took of my back yard at LEAST a week ago and we've had no rain since...

Comment

I feel your pain Hedge. Your Picture could be a picture of my yard too. I would love to cut grass in the rain right about now!

Comment

Sorry for bitching guys.

Comment

If it makes you feel any better, here's a pic I took of my back yard at LEAST a week ago and we've had no rain since...

I had a commercial guy drop off his mower to me for a minor repair that told me he was in no hurry for the unit back. this was his only mower, that's when you know it is bad out. This is a great customer that would be understanding if I had to keep his unit down for a day or so but he still understandably likes to ask for fast service. I have another commercial guy that dropped his unit off for a new drive belt that has not picked it up for over 2 weeks. I really feel your pain trust me.
                    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Where are you at Hedge? Im up in Maine.

Comment

Where are you at Hedge? Im up in Maine.
                        Look in the upper right corner of this post.

Comment

LOL. I see. I look at everything but that stuff. I havent even been drinking yet!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X