No announcement yet.

Smoking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sure i get the point and im sorry for my tarzan English thanks for talking ur time, but dont u think there is more important thinks than this smoking think like the way u dress or talk with ur crew or act in their homes in my case most of my customers they even tell me that if i need their restrooms all i need to do is ask or open the door i never done this, thats too far bothering for me. but i believe that its trust from their part and their please whit our work. i will not let use my restrooms to any body that i dont know i have even being invite it to their special occasions Christmas, thanks giving etc. and yes i smoke in their properties and they know i do i truly believe they care more about the quality than if u smoke or not but ill change my contracts and put in a section if they will want to make their home a non smoking area while we service their lawn or landscape their house for customers like your its a free country after all brother.

some like some of our crew members are smoker so please let us know if u will be obsessed if we smoke in your property and like to little boxes one for yes and one for no so this smoking issue its solve .

I think the overall presentation you put out to customers, should always, first and foremost, come off as professional. For instance, if you dress in a uniform, wear a company shirt and shorts/pants, but you smoke while on a property or are cussing or anything of that nature, it would come off as non-professional, even if you do outstanding work. People want the whole package. Polite, curtious, well mannered, hard workers that look like they know what they're doing will get more jobs.

If Bob, has an old riding mower in his truck bed with a new sign that says Bob's Mowing, and is driving down the road smoking as he goes not in a uniform, while Tim, has a trailer, a walk behind, a ZTR, Trimmer Racks and Blowers on it, plus has a uniform and isn't smoking, who do you think looks more professional?
    Now Bob may do an amazing job, but just from the looks of it, and without seeing the lawns either have done, I would chose Tim because he looks more professional, he looks like he's more legit. He may cost more but his presentation is by far better than Bob's. You have to accept that people watch you at every part of the day you are out and about. If you make yourself look professional and act it, your more likely to get jobs from anyone looking for lawn care. Bob may only get jobs from people who don't mind smoking and who don't mind the lack in professionalism. It just how life is.

Comment

do this in your customers face

That'll teach em to stay away from you while you are working!

Comment

[QUOTE=CHEESE2009;108620]do this in your customers face

That'll teach em to stay away from you while you are working![/QUOTE

Ha Ha! Nice! I say smoke away in customers yards, it could mean a job for another crew, maybe mine!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=PineHillLawn;108621]
          do this in your customers face

That'll teach em to stay away from you while you are working![/QUOTE

Ha Ha! Nice! I say smoke away in customers yards, it could mean a job for another crew, maybe mine!!!
          311,601,611 this is the percentage of people that live in America including new born baby 45% of this people are smokers what will be the number if will have them all as customers and i will be the larger landscaping business in the world iwill put this in my new advertisement if ur current lawn care business don't want to serve u cause u smoke we do take are talking smoking customers LOL whats the number around 265,603,111 just by guessing i will take them all my friend. i belive they give a s.... if u smoke or not

Comment

I think the overall presentation you put out to customers, should always, first and foremost, come off as professional. For instance, if you dress in a uniform, wear a company shirt and shorts/pants, but you smoke while on a property or are cussing or anything of that nature, it would come off as non-professional, even if you do outstanding work. People want the whole package. Polite, curtious, well mannered, hard workers that look like they know what they're doing will get more jobs.

If Bob, has an old riding mower in his truck bed with a new sign that says Bob's Mowing, and is driving down the road smoking as he goes not in a uniform, while Tim, has a trailer, a walk behind, a ZTR, Trimmer Racks and Blowers on it, plus has a uniform and isn't smoking, who do you think looks more professional?
            Now Bob may do an amazing job, but just from the looks of it, and without seeing the lawns either have done, I would chose Tim because he looks more professional, he looks like he's more legit. He may cost more but his presentation is by far better than Bob's. You have to accept that people watch you at every part of the day you are out and about. If you make yourself look professional and act it, your more likely to get jobs from anyone looking for lawn care. Bob may only get jobs from people who don't mind smoking and who don't mind the lack in professionalism. It just how life is.
            you right bro plus i need to stop good point ill try to stop by only smoking in the truck for now

Comment

Working...
            X