Commercial Contracts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial Contracts

Guys, I am looking for some tips on getting some commercial contracts. I am trying to see how I can compete with the big companies in the area on scoring some of the commercial accounts. Any tips would be great guys.

I am also interested to see what you guys have to say.

Comment

Here is how I do it.
      1. Locate a property I want to give a bid on
      2. Contact owner or manager and find out when you can submit a bid, Simply ask what month is the property up for bid?
      3. While you have him/her on the phone ask a few questions about the current service provider and give them your pitch.... Be sure to ask if you can go ahead and submit a bid even if you are months to a year away from the date of submission. BE THE 1ST ONE TO SAY I WANT TO BE YOUR NEXT LAWN COMPANY! be sure to follow up with your contact often enough to not be a bother.
      One more tip... Call 1 month before the property is open for bid just a reminder to your contact, tell him/her you will give them a call in 2 weeks and you are excited for the opportunity to bid. Sometimes this makes you look a little desparate but its cool! Some will pick you just because you were in thier face. I know alott of tricks but these are the basics. Any tip given can work.. its all about the sale

To compete with the big dawgs you need to be a big dawg.. its all about you not your set up or what you drive or for that matter how big your company is. Sell yourself to your contact gain a contract! You cant forget that little ryme and it will servre you well.
      If you can't be good..Be good at it!

Comment

We have a lot of information on this.

Check out the articles in my blog on how to get commercial lawn care customers.

More reading in the book. How To Get Commercial Lawn Care And Snow Plow Customers.

There are a lot of creative ways to do this and going through this reading will really help.
        - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
        Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Thank you guys. I am in to year 2 of my business and it is definitely time to expand. Just when I feel down about things, I read the forums here for some pick me up. You guys are great and thanks Steve for creating a great site that is so helpful to us little guys.

Comment

You are welcome. Let us know when you get your first commercial customer!
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
            X