Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolololol

This is my day...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JpgK15knnYM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

my guy is filming the cyclist lol, so annoyingggggggggggggggggg.

Scott
    this is an example of why you need to work untill 9 pm to get your work done
    Chris Hoeltke
    serving Winchester Virginia and surrounding areas
    C&S Lawn Service

Comment

yep

yep he nailed the problem !!! just go to work and forget the dumb bike rider ...running stop signs...

he will die one day ya can't fix stupid...
      { gettin after the green}...

Comment

Not sure where you live but I know there is a police unity bike ride started yest and lasts four days. I think they go to Washington DC don't remembwr.
        Liberty Landscaping LLC
        www.libertylndscpng.com
        Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

lmao, it was on the way to the job and back that these cyclist were in my way. I have such bad luck with them, and it's hard to pass on that street with the trailer attached.

Comment

You need a p.a. system.

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

yep he nailed the problem !!! just go to work and forget the dumb bike rider ...running stop signs...

he will die one day ya can't fix stupid...
              You said it. Around here the bike riders cry and complain about the cars not sharing the road and all that but then they run stop signs, don't signal or follow any other traffic laws.

Comment

Working...
              X