Stolen mower sucks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen mower sucks

I am bummed out that someone stole my mower.
    it was old but was the best at cutting tall overgrown grass.
    Oh well i am learning to keep everything locked down.

What state are you in? Keep an eye on Craigslist for someone selling it.
    Liberty Landscaping LLC
    www.libertylndscpng.com
    Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

I am sorry about this happening.

What was the situation with it? How did this all happen? What should others be wary of to defend themselves against this?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

That's rough. I had 2 gas cans stolen one evening while at a friends after work. Now I got 2 lengths of cable, and 2 locks. Now I lock up all the time.

The one good thing that came out of it is that I wanted to get bigger cans anyways...but it still sucks.

Comment

I went snowboarding at a new place once last winter, we were getting ready to leave and I set my board on the rack outside to go into the pro shop quick, 5 minutes later my board was gone. I was so furious! Went to security, and of course the camera was facing the wrong way at the specific time, how convenient. I checked ebay and craigslist for weeks, but it never showed up, was really hoping i would catch them. I'm just glad it wasn't a really expensive board.

Now anytime I go boarding and want to go to the shop or get something to eat, I leave my board with the free storage facility, not going to get stolen there
          sigpic
          Carlisle Lawn Care

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X