No announcement yet.

Watch one of my workers, I need a drink now

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it everyone else can see it but me?

I'm telling my MOM!!!
    It's because you got lawn swag and I didn't!!!! lol

Comment

How many of you guys have a worker like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKCR1_ybGt8
      Very sad, personally would have fired him long before the video was over for a few reasons, what came to mind is if you had a company truck on the street and people saw this what would they think, what would the home owner think and as we know neighbours love to talk. It's things like this that although humerous to watch can break our reputation, IMHO
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Maybe if you got out of the truck and showed him how you want things done he would improve.

You mock him to a bunch of people online but the fact is he was working circles around you while you were just sitting there.

Poor management = poor employees.
        I thought about this also, very good and valid points
        Andy
        Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Very sad, personally would have fired him long before the video was over for a few reasons, what came to mind is if you had a company truck on the street and people saw this what would they think, what would the home owner think and as we know neighbours love to talk. It's things like this that although humerous to watch can break our reputation, IMHO
          That was one aspect I did not even think of but a very valid point
          Chris Hoeltke
          serving Winchester Virginia and surrounding areas
          C&S Lawn Service

Comment

Maybe if you got out of the truck and showed him how you want things done he would improve.

You mock him to a bunch of people online but the fact is he was working circles around you while you were just sitting there.

Poor management = poor employees.
            This was after I showed him how to do it, my other worker showed him how to do it as well, yet he still chose to do it the way he did, which is why I videoed it in the first place. Just thought you guys would get a chuckle out of it. After I videoed it I explained to him how to better do the task, he did improve but I really needed to guide him. If he wasn't a very good friend I'm not sure I could keep him, but he's willing to do anything I ask and he shows up everyday. He's one that needs to be showed things more than a few times before he grasps onto it. Good thing I have more patience than some.
            http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

The video is gone but can anyone describe what was going on so others following this can have the back story to this discussion?
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
              X