X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got to love Common Seance

or lack there of.

or lack there of.

I am young enough to have seen the don't try this at home as a kid(not like they do now though) I think we should just think of some of these accidents as thinning the gene pool for more intelligent life But then again I also think life would be better without a bunch of lawyers suing everyone. It is a sad state when I could be sued for not forcing a customer to fix a safety switch on his mower.
    I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

what is common seance ?? I THINK YOU MEAN common sense

Comment

LOL I think the same thing all the time. But then again those kinds of people are where all the good redneck jokes come from.
        Pat

Comment

LOL I think the same thing all the time. But then again those kinds of people are where all the good redneck jokes come from.
          Like...
          What are the most common last words of a redneck?

"hold my beer and watch this!"

Comment

what is common seance ?? I THINK YOU MEAN common sense
            Yes I did but I didn't see the mistake and then spell check put the a in there so it all got screwed up.

Comment

He meant common cents.

Some customers, if charged $1.05, would just pay $1.00 and forget about the five cents, it's not nice. They owe us that!

Anyway, back to common science!

Comment

Working...
              X