A Big Thank You From Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thank You From Texas

Might sound dumb but gonna say it anyway. Thank you Gopher Lawn Care for such a professional and friendly website. I have noticed some questions on this forum that seem to be so very simple but you guys do not make fun of them like I have seen on others. You also seem to keep it clean and you guys are always involved with the issues. I was raised on a golf course where my dad (a class a pga golf professional) had me on mowers, tractor's and trimmers at a very young age. I followed his footsteps but always like being outside working on the golf course so I gave up my pga card.

I flat out love the lawn care business and enjoy the kind people that I have ran across on this website. I will say that in my area I run across hot shots that will not even wave at me because they are so full of themselves. Getting on here I have learned so much from all of you. Anyway, I hope you all have a great year!

Thank you too!

I hope this is your best year yet!
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X