Winning!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning!

Well Wednesday evening the local Green Diamond dealer had a networking night.
    It was all right not a big turn out but about dozen or so. Got to meet some other local guys etc..
    Well The big event of the night was a draw for a new FS-130R Stihl Weed Whacker. Well wen I got up this morning there was a message on my phone I had won the FS-130.............. this can't be right I never win anything ???? oh well I guess he knows what he is talking about, So this afternoon I went over and got it.
    Attached Files

That is awesome! Looks like a lot of fun will be had this summer, lol!

I'm curious...
    Where the hell is all the snow for you???

Comment

Sending all the snow up your way

I am PI$$ED there is snow from Vancouver to Newfoundland except for Halifax and surrounding areas. can you believe it, F#@KIN Vancouver is getting snow like what is with that $hit ????

Comment

nice toy,great price !

Comment

AWESOME!

I won a Hello Kitty basket at the church festival once.

Comment

AWESOME!

I won a Hello Kitty basket at the church festival once.
            Ya should connect it to your mower as a holder for bottles of water or trash!

Comment

Ya should connect it to your mower as a holder for bottles of water or trash!
              Actually, it was a basket filled with Hello Kitty stuff.

I gave most of the stuff to our neighbor's daughter, but kept the shoulder bag to carry mags for my AK.

Besides, it goes well with my shirt...

Last edited by Hedgemaster; 02-25-2012, 12:54 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Well Wednesday evening the local Green Diamond dealer had a networking night.
                It was all right not a big turn out but about dozen or so. Got to meet some other local guys etc..
                Well The big event of the night was a draw for a new FS-130R Stihl Weed Whacker. Well wen I got up this morning there was a message on my phone I had won the FS-130.............. this can't be right I never win anything ???? oh well I guess he knows what he is talking about, So this afternoon I went over and got it.

congradulations and good for you, it looks like the worm has definitly turned for you my freind.

Comment

Great Post !

It's good to see so many members of the forum are winning

- Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                  Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
                  X