Losing Documents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Losing Documents

How do you guys feel when you lose a copy of an invoice, or contract?

Besides curling up into a ball and hoping the invoice/contract expires, how do you handle these situations?

Contractor: Can I take a look at the contract you have with us?
    Client: Sure, here it is!

Contractor: SO LONG SUCKER!!!

Scott
    I have this thing it called a Filing Cabinet.
    What you do is you can take documents you want to keep safe and you FILE them in it, It works quite well.

Comment

My filing cabinet is kind of like the closet from Narnia... I put things in, and POOF they appear in another dimension.

lol

Comment

Its funny because I sometimes misplace contracts too. I normally do two things file the contract, and then type the information (such as what services and price) of the contract into my computer.
        Twitter
        Facebook
        LinkedIn
        Website

Comment

My filing cabinet has two drawers, top drawer is used for the residential, I have a folder for each customer, the bottom is the commercials, again a folder for each customer. The commercials, I scan the contracts into my computer into a customer file named by business in the main customer folders file. Each customer has their own folder that contains photos, contracts, agreements, estimates, property measurements and overhead Google & Bing Maps image of the property. I have found the newest version of Google Earth is crisper than previous versions.
          http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

How do you guys feel when you lose a copy of an invoice, or contract?
            Scott, did you run into that problem recently or are you just looking to avoid it from happening?
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
            Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X