A deadicated BBQ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A deadicated BBQ

Well My Wife and I had her Mom and Brother over for dinner today not anything unusual about that we do it quite often But it February 4th and the temperature is -11c that 12f for all the Americans out there.
    I did Planked Salmon mmmmmmmmm good only problem I had was my beer kept freezing. Funny but a beer is an essential thing when BBQ. But at -11c it not quite the same.
    Attached Files

It is one bitter cold morning, I am just across the harbor from you, with the wind chill -21. thank god for wood heat, just turned the heat up in the shop as it takes a couple of hours to get warm as most of the tools are cast.

We barbacue all year around also, looks good!
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

Cold is not a reason not to BBQ.

BBQ ought to be it's own food group.
      Pat

Comment

Well My Wife and I had her Mom and Brother over for dinner today not anything unusual about that we do it quite often But it February 4th and the temperature is -11c that 12f for all the Americans out there.
        I did Planked Salmon mmmmmmmmm good only problem I had was my beer kept freezing. Funny but a beer is an essential thing when BBQ. But at -11c it not quite the same.
        just got to drink it faster and more of it thats all.

Comment

my hot tub is no more than about three feet from my bbq ,dip the bottle in the tub when it freezes and your good to go .You need a hot tub ,tell your wife !

Comment

BBQ ought to be it's own food group.

You mean it's Not?

Comment

Do what I do, drink faster

Comment

I'm extremely jealous right now.

I'm leaving this thread and never returning... Unless I get a piece of that salmon.

Barbecue is the best food, hands down. Nothing can compete.

This is a bbq I had 3 winters ago... LOL (we were drunk)

We call it a MAN-B-Q

Comment

Working...
                X