X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahahahahahahahhahhahaha

I HAVE FOUND MY SECRET WEAPON!!!!!!!!

LINK

We did most of our route, then we decide to take something for our backs (pain)...

The rest of the route;
    6 hours of work done in 1 hour....

We fing raped the hell out of the snow today. We destroyed it.

The snow had no chance. We took like 5 seconds per walkway and could probably shovel 10000 parking lots in 10 minutes.

My heart feels like its going to explode, and take the earth with it.

I think we scared just about every client today.

Our shovels are broken too.
    Last edited by CHEESE2009; 02-01-2012, 08:11 AM.

LOL Scott have you ever seen the commercial for energy sheets?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bH56PuqaFJg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Scott
      Have you tried the new Bucket of Coffee 24oz.???
      mmmm mmmmmm good.

Comment

I HAVE FOUND MY SECRET WEAPON!!!!!!!!

LINK

I think your coffee is no longer fresh.. 12:10 that's lunch time lol

Comment

The problem with coffee, is that there will be a 'crash' effect. The key is to never stop drinking it.

We had the 24 oz coffees lmao. Tim Hortons has gone crazy.

However, I have to give credit to the codeine, that stuff made me feel no pain, and oddly made me high as heck. I felt like I could pick up my truck and throw it somewhere, and the urge to attempt it was extreme.

The crash was awful lol. Felt dizzy, heavy, upset, etc.

Luckily I woke up without pain! Hurray!

(I woke up at 7PM, my salting client called me to say, "Just telling you I will be home tomorrow" ... God..." lol, THANKS for letting me know???

@ Steve, there's nothing like a good 'sheetz' in the morning lololol

Comment

I cant beleive Justin even knew what the numbers were on the coffee pot ,I was in his hometown this afternoon and there wasnt a Timmies or any other coffe shop anywhere to be found .

Comment

I cant beleive Justin even knew what the numbers were on the coffee pot ,I was in his hometown this afternoon and there wasnt a Timmies or any other coffe shop anywhere to be found .

LOL!!! Justin has mad skillz.

also,

REALLY? I must research this, I'm sure there must be some Timmies down there?! It's Canadian!

There is a Tim Hortons on every road down where I am, lol.

Best coffee in the world... Though, you have to wait 100 hours before you can sip it, you'll melt your face off if you don't.

Comment

justin lives in a neat little town ,at least an hour away from the nearest Tims .You can easily find a pet goat or pig there though !
                We had one of the test markets for those big coffee's the last 6 months or so ,I guess all the crack head tim's guzzlers must of liked them .

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X