No announcement yet.

Opinions wanted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this post is jumping around a bit here but there is some valuable information to learn here.

I do only basically focus on lawn maintenance, but I don't want to just be seen for that, and I avoid letting that happen. It may be a bad idea, and it is, but I can't help it.
    What is your view on why you spread your focus out like that instead of trying to really get a handle on one thing and learning how to do it and sell it the best way you know how, before you expand your focus onto other ideas? Do you feel at times it holds you back by doing this or do you feel this is the only way you can allow it all to proceed?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I was not aware it came across that way.

I am currently planning to start a basic lawn services company, I am planning on building this company from scratch with basic knowledge and skills. I understand that this is going to take a lot of work and effort. I do not have plans to expand until I have made satisfactory progress here, but once I do, I do not want to be boxed in by decisions made now.

Comment

New Name

I have spent a lot of thought and have come up with this:
        Dynamo Lawn Care, I wonder if variations may come across differently.

Dynamo Lawn Service
        Dynamo Lawn and Garden
        Dynamo Yard maintenance
        etc.

Comment

How does the word Dynamic sound to you?
          http://www.lunchesruslawncare.com

Comment

Dynamo Lawn Care sounds cool.

You could come up with a bunch of variations on your name for a slogan.
            "Not just a mow, but a dynamo!"
            - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!

Comment

naming a business

One point on naming any business is the marketability of it if you decide to sell or franchise. A new business startup can be daunting, but some details are worth spending some time on. Good luck.

Comment

Definition of Dynamo

Dynamo a very energetic person <a dynamo who barely needs to sleep, or so it seems>
                Synonyms dynamo, fireball, live wire

Related Words bootstrapper, go-ahead, go-getter, highflier (or highflyer), hummer, hustler, powerhouse, rustler, self-starter; achiever, comer, dasher; doer, enterpriser

Steve I like your slogan. I also have a slogan not as creative as yours but I thought it was cool.

Dynamo Lawn Care
                The Company that works, for you.

Comment

You could also go with

Dynamow or Dyna-Mow.

When you are looking for catchy slogans, try entering some words into http://www.rhymezone.com and see what pops up.

For instance if you enter 'mow' you get a ton of words that rhyme with it.

Comment

Working...
                  X