Help with Christmas Lights

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Christmas Lights

I was wondering if anyone knew a good company/website to get custom length christmas lighting. Dealing with box after box of 10ft lighting is not fun so I was hoping I could measure roof lines and just order what I need. Hopefully this is not crazy expensive... Thanks

If you do a search for commercial length christmas lights, you should find quite a few vendors. Here is one I found.

What kind of jobs are you going to be using them on?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

What kind of jobs are you going to be using them on?
      Well I wouldn't mind hanging some lights this year or in the future; however, it's hard to make a 25' light set from a store work on a 28' roof line. I was just wondering if anyone had any luck out there. Searching on google provides so many results its hard to tell what a good company looks like.

Comment

We get our stringers from Christmas Decor . They come in a 600 ft coil and we can cut to fit.
        Also we have what is called a "Zip Plug" (male and female) so that we can make custom length's of add a 3 foot section to a 25 footer to fit that annoying 28 foot roof line.

All you need to do is a little Goggling with Christmas light dealers.
        Last edited by Ducke; 11-26-2011, 07:15 AM.

Comment

That is freaking cool! I never saw those plugs before! WOW I could see how that would make jobs easier.
          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X