has anyone owned

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• has anyone owned

has anyone ever owned a nifty 50 machine?
    nifty50.com

:
    www.nifty50.com
    This page is parked free, courtesy of Cheap-DomainRegistration.com
    ???
    Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

:
      www.nifty50.com
      This page is parked free, courtesy of Cheap-DomainRegistration.com
      ???
      I guess not.

Comment

has anyone owned

we are looking into buying a nifty50 bucket man lift.these lifts will put you 30 to 40 ft in the top or the tree.

Comment

I'd like to check it out. Do you have a link that works?

Comment

update

www.niftylift.com try this.we use one but we dont own one.

Comment

Oh, heck no. NO NO NO! Forget it. Fire me. I don't care. Not getting on one of those. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!

Comment

Is there any downside to be using such a bucket for tree removal or trimming services?
                - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Is there any downside to be using such a bucket for tree removal or trimming services?
                  we rent them and there safe,but there is a sensor if it goes out it dumps the bucket forward.so if your not using a safty harness your out/hahahahah yeah out headed down. upside is we do more work with this bucket and when people see us with it we get alot of new work.we just need to pull the trigger and buy one.

Comment

Oh, heck no. NO NO NO! Forget it. Fire me. I don't care. Not getting on one of those. NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!
                    i had a height problem until my climber walked off and i had to do the job myself.i had to go up a 45ft palm tree and trim and shave it.the tree was moving from side to side (about 1ft) i about lost it.but i did the job and now i have no issue with it.

Comment

I'd love to see some pictures of you using this lift in use!
                      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I'd love to see some pictures of you using this lift in use!
                        will sen some in friday nite.

Comment

Working...
                        X