Silly Expenses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly Expenses

I spend over $1,000.00 on drinks per month. LOL.

Dammit! I keep reminding myself to stop doing that...

, anyone else have a funny spending habit?

WOW what are you buying?

Is this like daily Gatorade purchases or other types of drinks?
    - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
    Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Our Star Bucks on this side of the line is Tim Horton's, coffee is amazing as is the food. They sell a product called an Ice Capp, OMG once you have one you are hooked and I mean big time, I do not know of a cold coffee drink that can touch it, at one point past year I was drinking 3 to 4 a day, aside from the caffine they are an excellent cold drink.......that would add up to about $400 a month

I bet most of us would be shocked if you kept a daily record of every cent you spent, for say three months then put it into an excel spreadsheet. Years ago I offered financial counselling through the community centre, It was part of something I needed to do for credits on a domestic economic development course, people in the class were shocked especially when it came to eating out, coffee and cigarette's.
      Andy
      Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

That is why I take a 2 gallon water jug with me each day.
        My big weakness is Coffee and Coke.
        If I didn't have the water I would be sucking back cans of coke like there was no tomorrow and I would weight 500 lbs.
        I like my water and its good for me and Cheap.

Comment

i spend as little money as i can so i can save most of it i only buy gas and pay the bill on my cell phone every month and insurance thats about it. and a case of beer every now and then.

Comment

I spend probably $200 a month on prople and life savers.
            Cubcadet ztr
            husquvarna blower craftsman professional series trimmer w/ homade harness
            60 gallon fimco pull type sprayer

Comment

Take a look at this.... LOL

Couche Tard = Convenience store/Gas
              Attached Files

Comment

Man why do you have a house you could survive in your truck at the back lot of Couche Tard or as we call them down here Couch Retard .

Comment

Take a look at this.... LOL

Couche Tard = Convenience store/Gas
                  $14 at McDonalds ?? What the hell you eating ?

Comment

$14 at McDonalds ?? What the hell you eating ?
                    I buy my hired helper some food most of the time.

Now he's just a mooch.

Comment

I cant figure out why but for the last few months I have been on a diet pepsi kick, so I spend like $2 a day.

I dont have any weird spending habits but I tent to impulse buy expensive things. Last week i walked into the gun store to get some batteries and walked out with a receipt for a new gun..... oops.

Comment

We always try to keep a cooler of water in the truck and every morning I empty the ice box into it and refill the water. The ice cold water is awesome and free.

I buy my helper lunch at least once a week. I keep track on my receipts and have reduced spending in the last couple months. 4 months ago was $360 and last month was $125 which is more reasonable

Comment

I buy my helper lunch at least once a week. I keep track on my receipts and have reduced spending in the last couple months. 4 months ago was $360 and last month was $125 which is more reasonable
                          What kind of things did you do to reduce your expenses?
                          - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
                          Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Our Star Bucks on this side of the line is Tim Horton's, coffee is amazing as is the food. They sell a product called an Ice Capp, OMG once you have one you are hooked and I mean big time, I do not know of a cold coffee drink that can touch it, at one point past year I was drinking 3 to 4 a day, aside from the caffine they are an excellent cold drink.......that would add up to about $400 a month

I bet most of us would be shocked if you kept a daily record of every cent you spent, for say three months then put it into an excel spreadsheet. Years ago I offered financial counselling through the community centre, It was part of something I needed to do for credits on a domestic economic development course, people in the class were shocked especially when it came to eating out, coffee and cigarette's.
                            I Keep Every Receipt and track every penny.

Comment

I was doing the same thing with coffee. 3-5 a day at close to $3 a pop. So without even eating I was at $12 a day. I cut back, I bring one from home in the morning and buy one at micky ds for $1 and then in the evening I buy one at d&d. I saved around $275 a month doing this. I do always bring water and most the time a bagged lunch.

Comment

Working...
                              X