Your Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Title

At the end of a form, advert, newsletter... What do you put under your name?

Your Name
    Owner/Chief of Staff/Entrepreneur/Bossman/Big Cheese/Master, etc lol....

???????????????

Owner / Operator

Comment

I just put my name. I'm personal with my customers. Many of them treat me like a friend and are happy to pay me. Of course there are some that treat me as an enemy, too.
      Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

President/CEO
        Liberty Landscaping LLC
        www.libertylndscpng.com
        Woodbridge, NJ

Comment

"No Criminal Record"

Comment

"No Criminal Record"

Scott Hudson
            Your Daddy

Damn, I wish I could do that...

Comment

I do wonder, if you really let loose like that Scott, if you would end up attracting more customers because everyone would get a kick out of your marketing material and show others what you created.
              - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
              Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

I do wonder, if you really let loose like that Scott, if you would end up attracting more customers because everyone would get a kick out of your marketing material and show others what you created.

hey you never know maybe he was wishing he could put no criminal record
                I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

What does it take to be able to put "Dr." in front of your name?

Thanks,

Dr. Scott
                  Ruler of the Underworld

Comment

Working...
                  X