No announcement yet.

Competition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If my clients read this, I consider them a bunch of big babies who can't figure out how to use a calendar.

I'm sick of holding all of your hands in order for you to make a damn payment on time for once in your friggen life. Every month it's the same story.

Don't get mad at me if I don't remind you, or I stop cutting your grass. Not my problem, you want service, it's your duty to pay for it.. If you want to complain, take a hike and don't even think about crawling back. You've taken advantage of the wrong company, and that's damn true.

I have this one piece of crap who I'd love to share with you guys.

"I know I owe you for June, July, August, but September is a new month and don't worry about the money I'm good for it. So just come cut my grass, because you will get your money."

Sad, I heard this excuse 3 times already...

Go to hell, and take your gibberish with you.

He only decided to call, because his grass has gotten to the point of embarrassing him. Sucker.... This goes for all my clients, I don't take ****. Business or not, I pick and choose who I keep as a client - remember that!
    LOL! you are more patient than I am. I trust them for the first half of the month and they have to trust me for the second. two weeks of work and no money, no more service.

Comment

As long as you offer good quality service to your customers you have to worry about.
      Well I know that I do and my customers like me. Thank you.

Comment

If my clients read this, I consider them a bunch of big babies who can't figure out how to use a calendar.

I'm sick of holding all of your hands in order for you to make a damn payment on time for once in your friggen life. Every month it's the same story.

Don't get mad at me if I don't remind you, or I stop cutting your grass. Not my problem, you want service, it's your duty to pay for it.. If you want to complain, take a hike and don't even think about crawling back. You've taken advantage of the wrong company, and that's damn true.

I have this one piece of crap who I'd love to share with you guys.

"I know I owe you for June, July, August, but September is a new month and don't worry about the money I'm good for it. So just come cut my grass, because you will get your money."

Sad, I heard this excuse 3 times already...

Go to hell, and take your gibberish with you.

He only decided to call, because his grass has gotten to the point of embarrassing him. Sucker.... This goes for all my clients, I don't take ****. Business or not, I pick and choose who I keep as a client - remember that!
        First, hello forum. Maybe I should apologize briefly as I have not been on here in a good while. Lol, coincidence you all speak about slow-paying customers. I had one that didn't take quite that long, but DID take over a month and 1/2 to pay. And get this, they did this LAST season too. I did not expect it this season, because they initiated the request for service this season. Thus, I assumed that problem was done with. My action: after they finally paid up, I stopped mowing. Would have been a good customer up until then.

Comment

That is a great idea. Do you think it would make a big difference for members?
          It would for me. I do not know how you could do this other than we have to have a tax number in lawn care to be able to log onto that part of the forum.

Comment

First, I started this business with the help af a lawyer. (you must do this) He gave me a contract and told me to not do any work with a signed contract. He then takes these extra slow payers or no payers ( I have had two) he sues them. They have to pay the contract and his cost (200 an hour). It doesnt take long for the court to make them cough up 1K or more.

Comment

guilty.

Sad to say, I lurked around here for ages just reading.

Comment

omg are we into the private forum bs again

Comment

omg are we into the private forum bs again

"Again"?

Look at the date this was started.

Comment

The only thing I worry about. well not really worried, but I'm pretty sure my employees get on here from time to time so I need to be carefull not to offend them.

But then again I get the feeling they're to stupid to figure out witch one I am. lol.

Jack, if you're reading this. You're not the dumb one.lol.

Comment

The only thing I worry about. well not really worried, but I'm pretty sure my employees get on here from time to time so I need to be carefull not to offend them.

But then again I get the feeling they're to stupid to figure out witch one I am. lol.

Jack, if you're reading this. You're not the dumb one.lol.
                      LOL!!! Thats pretty funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X