replanting cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replanting cost

Guys and gals, I need help on this one. I was asked to replant two canadian hemlocks from one location to a location 25 yards away. They are roughly 8 foot tall. I am being asked to give an estimate for a company who is subcontracting my services for a state bid on putting in bathroom unit in a state resort, of which the two hemlocks are that need to be moved to be out of the way for the new construction. Any idea on prices?

Guys and gals, I need help on this one. I was asked to replant two canadian hemlocks from one location to a location 25 yards away. They are roughly 8 foot tall. I am being asked to give an estimate for a company who is subcontracting my services for a state bid on putting in bathroom unit in a state resort, of which the two hemlocks are that need to be moved to be out of the way for the new construction. Any idea on prices?
    I live in an area where Hemlock grow like wildflower, a tree 8 feet tall is going to have a very well established root system, unless you excavate a very large area around it and deep, it will not take the transplant.

Honestly this would be a case where I would probably offer to plant new trees in the required location.
    Andy
    Halifax, Nova Scotia

Comment

What kind of equipment were you planning on using to perform this job and have you priced how much the tree would cost to replace?
      - Subscribe to my Lawn Care Marketing Blog Feed and get daily tips sent to you. Free!
      Download your Free trial of Gopher Lawn Care Software.

Comment

Working...
      X