check cashing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check cashing

does anyone have an app to cash checks using a droid phone?

does anyone have an app to cash checks using a droid phone?
    not sure I know what you mean , I normally go to the bank to cash checks ( deposit them to account)
    C&S Lawn Service

Comment

I'm looking for an app that lets me take a leak when there's no bathroom available.

On a serious note though, I'm curious as well... how does one "cash a check" by phone? Do you take a photo/scan it, then just hang onto the physical, paper check?

Comment

... Do you take a photo/scan it, then just hang onto the physical, paper check?
        Yes, camera phone sends an image of the check to your bank = ETF. Welcome to 2009.
        Boughter's Lawn Care Services Mowing and Fertilizing in New Castle, PA

Comment

I am going to assume you mean deposit not cash. Unless your phone happens to be an ATM.

I have my business through Chase and yes I can deposit checks with my phone.

Comment

I am going to assume you mean deposit not cash. Unless your phone happens to be an ATM.

I have my business through Chase and yes I can deposit checks with my phone.
            Is this an application you use often ?
            I find it not to difficult to just stop by the bank once a week to make deposits,but then again I am in a small town and its nice to chat with my banker ( she is cute blond)
            C&S Lawn Service

Comment

I thought you had to have a personal account to use the phone app. I need to look into this further as my bank wants to charge $50 a month for this service.
              I am the owner of www.AllOutdoorParts.com an online mower parts distributor. I am also a Briggs Master Service Technician and Expert Certified Mechanic for Kohler. If my posts helps you please like my facebook page at www.facebook.com/alloutdoorparts

Comment

Working...
              X